Now that you’ve taken some time to explore the different kinds of knowledge that scholars create, you can take this opportunity to focus on one scholar of your choice.
Some suggestions for finding a scholar:
- A professor in your major
- The author of an article or book you read recently for a class
- A professor from another university
- A researcher or scientist who has been in the news recently
Complete the scholar profile exercise below to earn your Knowledge Makers badge.
Directions for completing the scholar profile
Please complete the materials provided by your instructor on D2L.
If you are not currently enrolled in a course and wish to complete this badge, please follow these directions:
- Download either the Scholar Profile Template (powerpoint) or Scholar Profile Template (word)
- Using the scholar of your choice, fill out the profile information. Make sure you save your work as you go
- Email your completed profile to firstname.lastname@example.org